By visiting our website, you hereby consent and agree to the terms and conditions in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not access our website.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information:
- with any of our affiliated companies and service providers
- with financial service providers
- with non-financial companies, such as email service providers that perform marketing services on our behalf, and fraud prevention service providers that use the information to provide services to us
- with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- with third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets or alternatively, acquire all or parts of their businesses
- in response to a request for information, if we are required by, or we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process; and
- with relevant law enforcement officials or other third parties, such as investigators or auditors, if we believe it is appropriate to investigate fraud.
Basis for Processing your Personal Information
Processing of Personal Information by VeendHQ shall be lawful if at least one of the following applies:
- the Data Subject has given consent to the processing of his/her Personal Information for one or more specific purposes
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Data Subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the Data Subject prior to entering into a contract
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which VeendHQ is subject
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the Data Subject or of another natural person; and
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in exercise of an official public mandate vested in VeendHQ.
Transfer To Third Parties
We may provide other users with your personal information to complete a transaction. Such information may include your name, account identity, contact details or such additional information required information for the transaction.
VeendHQ follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log data subjects when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, VeendHQ uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including data subjects' preferences, and the pages on the website that the data subject accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on the data subjects' browser type and/or other information. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you access our website and allows us to improve our site.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that VeendHQ has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use their services.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer (data portability) of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Security and Retention
We deploy strict physical, electronic, and administrative security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons, against unlawful processing and foreseeable hazards and breaches when online.
We will retain your data for as long as necessary for the said purpose of the processing, and after that, we will keep your data as long as the law requires.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
VeendHQ does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Changes To This Policy
We may periodically update this Policy without notifying you, but we will display a conspicuous notice on this website to inform you of any significant changes to our Policy.
Please check back frequently to see whether there are any updates or changes to this Policy.